Which Season is Best for Air Duct Cleaning?
Homeowners are often confused about the best time of the year when they should avail air duct cleaning services. The most common answers for this are the spring and fall seasons. But is it the best option for all?
Every house is different; it has a unique location, environment, size, space, layout, appliances, members, and hobbies. All these factors contribute to the dirt accumulation frequency of your air ducts. But, homeowners look for availing air duct cleaning services in a season that can boost the efficiency of their systems so they can work smoothly throughout the year.
Let’s find out the ideal season when you should get your air ducts cleaned by professionals!
The Spring season is one of the busiest seasons for air duct cleaning companies. As the ducts are rigorously used in the winters and it accumulates a lot of dirt that must be cleaned to keep the systems working smoothly. Here are a few reasons why the spring season is the best time of the year for professional air duct cleaning:
- Clean accumulated dirt- during winters we remain cooped up inside our homes. This means a lot of indoor activities including regular cooking and cleaning. The air ducts often accumulate dust, pet hair, dander, and debris. This dirt and grime must be cleaned from the ducts before it starts hampering the HVAC system.
- Clear Away Pollen- as the weather gets pleasant, people start spending their time outdoors. The open windows and doors attract pollen inside that settle everywhere including your duct system. With professional air duct cleaning during spring, you can goodbye to pollens that may trigger your allergies.
- Low Usage of HVAC System- When the spring arrives, the need for a heating and cooling system reduces. However, you cannot leave dirt in the duct systems unattended. This is the best time to get your ducts cleaned, as they aren’t used frequently. Additionally, you can get your HVAC system and ducts ready for the summers with professional air duct cleaning
Fall is another season where homeowners demand air duct cleaning services. The temperature starts dropping that forces people inside their homes. Additionally, homeowners want to be prepared for the harsh winters with their air ducts cleaned by experts. Here are some reasons that make fall the best time for getting your air ducts cleaned:
- Boost Air Quality- During dry season is known for bringing a lot of dirt inside our homes. This dirt gets settled in the ducts during the summer seasons. For boosting the indoor air quality of your home, you should get air duct cleaning services during the fall.
- Get Rid of Mold- Before the fall season, a lot of places receive rain. The humid and pleasant environment is what molds need for their survival. You may not notice molds inside your air ducts, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t present. You should get your duct cleaned during the fall season if your area receives rainfall.
- Prepare for Winters- During winters our HVAC systems are used rigorously as we prefer staying indoors. You need to get your furnace cleaned and inspected during fall so it can work efficiently during the winter season. Also, winter is a festive season when a lot of getting together and parties are organized. And, you don’t want your guests to freeze because of furnace malfunction during winters.
During summers your air conditioning unit and HVAC system go through a lot of pressure in keeping your house cool. For keeping your air flowing without any hindrance, you can avail air duct cleaning services during this time of the year. Here are some other reasons backing summer being an ideal time for duct cleaning:
- Improve Efficiency of the Air Conditioning System- If you don’t want to sweat up profusely during summer seasons at your home because of air conditioner malfunction, you should get your air ducts cleaned when the summer arrives. Regular cleaning can boost the efficiency of your systems and keep your summer memories pleasant.
- Spend Time Outdoors- During summers, we spend a lot of time outdoors in different activities and sports. So, when your home remains free, you should get the air duct cleaned and repaired by professionals. As the season isn’t a busy season for the air duct cleaning companies, you may get an affordable deal along.
Winter may be a time to remain cooped up inside your house, but it is a tough time for your HVAC system. Your furnace works under pressure in keeping your house warm and cozy. So, what makes winter an ideal season for getting air duct cleaning services? Find out here!
- Prepare Your Home for Festivals- Winters is a festive time. And festivals mean a lot of parties and get together. With guests coming over to your place, you have to keep them warm and cozy. Availing air duct cleaning services just before the festive time can help you maintain a great environment at home. Also, you won’t have to face an embarrassing moment caused by furnace failures and so on.
- Prevent Allergies- Dust can trigger allergies, effortlessly. So, when some families or friends are allergic to dust and are coming over to your house for celebrations, you must get your air ducts cleaned beforehand.
So, what’s the best time for getting your air duct cleaned? The best time for availing of air duct cleaning services is when your air ducts are dirty!
The changing seasons and other factors affect the condition of your HVAC systems and air ducts. Therefore, you should check up on the condition of your air ducts and get them cleaned whenever they appear dirty, or at least twice a year.
Contact Total Duct Cleaning London and get exemplary and affordable air duct cleaning services! Call now to know more!